W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > March 2010

Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2010-03-23

From: Tobias Bürger <tobias.buerger@sti2.at>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:31:59 +0100
Message-ID: <5a308312c926d1eea43cb6ccac9cb501.squirrel@host8.ssl-secured.eu>
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,

unfortunately a meeting has just been called in, thus I'll miss the telecon.

For point 1 [b] (the F2F): I will attend
For point 2 [c] (the RDFs task force): Veronique sent around a summary of
our first telecon; perhaps she can answer questions that arise on this
issue during our telecon?
A doodle poll has been setup by Felix to organize a second call.

Best regards,

Tobias

for
> I will be flying back from the US tomorrow morning.
> But I should be able to attend if my flight is not delay.
>
> Thierry.
>
> Pierre-Antoine Champin wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> my regrets for this telecon, I have a conflicting meeting.
>>
>>   pa
>>
>> On 21/03/2010 15:28, Joakim Söderberg wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Below is the agenda for our call on Tuesday.
>>>
>>> Last time our meeting starts one hour earlier for NON-US callers!
>>> http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#s_3854
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> *===================================================================*
>>>
>>> *Tuesday,  23 March 11:00-12:00 UTC*
>>>
>>> *===================================================================*
>>>
>>> * **Zakim General Information*
>>>
>>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=03&day=23&year=2010&hour=11&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
>>> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=03&day=23&year=2010&hour=11&min=00&sec=0&p1=0>
>>>
>>> http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261
>>>
>>> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
>>>
>>> Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
>>>
>>> Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
>>>
>>> Conference code : 6294 (spells "MAWG")
>>>
>>> Duration : 60 minutes
>>>
>>> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>> IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 <http://irc.w3.org:6665/>
>>> W3C
>>> IRC Web Client : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Other clients are
>>> listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client
>>> <http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/>)
>>>
>>> Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
>>>
>>> Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
>>>
>>> Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
>>>
>>> *===================================================================*
>>>
>>> AGENDA
>>>
>>> [1] Administratives
>>>
>>> Chair: Joakim
>>>
>>> Scribe: Pierre-Antoine
>>>
>>> Regrets:
>>>
>>> [a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes telecon
>>>
>>> _http://www.w3.org/2010/03/09-mediaann-minutes.html_
>>>
>>> [b] Selection of scribe for next meeting
>>>
>>> Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Main_Page
>>>
>>> [c] Schedule for the next call on 30.03.2010
>>>
>>> [d] 7th F2F, Hosted by Werner in Vienna, april 26-28 is confirmed!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> [2] Items
>>>
>>> [a] Action items
>>>
>>> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> [b] Way forward to LC for Ontology and API documents?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> i) Ontology and API Documents have been re-published (9 of March)
>>>
>>> ii) There will be a publication black-out. Publications resume 25
>>> March.
>>>
>>> Can we have versions ready for LC publication by then?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> iii) We have gotten valuable feed back from
>>>
>>>     Alan Lillich (Ontology) "xmpDM:copyright was actually a mistake "
>>> etc.
>>>
>>>     Bennett Marks (Ontology)  "LocationCreated" and "LocationShown"
>>> etc.
>>>
>>>     Dominique (API)
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Plan on how to treat this feedback?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> [c] RDFs task force update
>>>
>>> There is a great interest in forming a task force to work on the RDF
>>> representation.
>>>
>>> Who will do this?
>>>
>>> How to avoid conflict with other deadlines? (Call for implementation
>>> May
>>> 2010)
>>>
>>> Perhaps it can even speed up the evolvement process of the Ontology
>>> doc?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> [d] Test Suite team
>>>
>>> The following participants are willing to push the work on the test
>>> suit: AFIAK, ETRI (Wonsuk), Ericsson (Joakim), Ghent Univ (Chris), Univ
>>> of Applied Science Potsdam (Felix) and Univ of Passau (Florian)  are
>>> working on it.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> [e] AOB
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> /Joakim
>>>
>>
>>
>
>


-- 
_________________________________________________
Dr. Tobias Bürger

STI Innsbruck
University of Innsbruck, Austria
http://www.sti-innsbruck.at/

tobias.buerger@sti2.at
__________________________________________________
Received on Tuesday, 23 March 2010 09:32:29 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 23 March 2010 09:32:30 GMT