Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2010-03-23

Dear all,

unfortunately a meeting has just been called in, thus I'll miss the telecon.

For point 1 [b] (the F2F): I will attend
For point 2 [c] (the RDFs task force): Veronique sent around a summary of
our first telecon; perhaps she can answer questions that arise on this
issue during our telecon?
A doodle poll has been setup by Felix to organize a second call.

Best regards,

Tobias

for

Dr. Tobias Bürger