RE: mediaont-10 RDFs availabilty?

Folks,

The current discussion is very valuable to MAWG, but also very weird.

Are you thinking this activity can be done regardless of WG ? If yes, you can do it with some of relevant guys in private mode and do not flooding the thread in WG mailing list. But, the official discussion in WG Mailing List must be in process I believe. Just rushing to WG is not a good approach...

Am I wrong within W3C ?

Tomorrow call, we will have that item in agenda and ask members how to deal with it whether we will have another slot for teleconf or another approaches.

MAWG chair hat-on

Thierry, Tomorrow, we will have one hour for MAWG teleconf officially.

Daniel

------
Soohong Daniel Park
Samsung Electronics, DMC R&D