A new team for test suite

From: Daniel Park <soohongp@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 14:45:37 +0900
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Folks,

To speed up the deliverable of test suite, We talked to start up a new team
to come up with the deliverable during the last F2F. I know several
organizations are now working on the real MAWG Ontology and API
implementation, and their experiences would be a good starting point for the
test suite within MAWG. AFIAK, ETRI (Wonsuk), Ericsson (Joakim), Ghent Univ
(Chris), Univ of Applied Science Potsdam (Felix) and Univ of Passau
(Florian)  are working on it.

The new team (test suite team) will work on that issue very closely and
tightly, and get back to us with an initial document regarding test suite.
In doing so, surely all of members will participate in the discussion and
contribute yours to the team.

They 5 members confirmed. If any of members are willing to join the test
suite team, please do let me know.

I will talk with the test suite team and back to the group with more
specific schedule and issues list.

Thanks,

Daniel (on behalf of MAWG)
--