Fwd: mediaont-10 RDFs availabilty?

From: Felix Sasaki <felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:34:09 +0100
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Hi all,

I got an inquiry from the BBC (Paul Wilton) about our ontology: will it, and
yes when be available as RDF? What do people think about the RDF
representation of the ontology, esp. in terms of time we envisage for
finishing it? That seems to be a critical factor for Paul.

My proposal would be to make a task force working on the RDF representation
ASAP - having the BBC adopting this is a great chance we should not miss.

Best,

Felix