Re: bugs in Ontology 1.0 WD

이원석 wrote:
> Hi. Thierry.
>
> I can update the file(http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/WD_V2/Overview.html) directly with new password of Jigedit from you :) so I am really happy now.

Good news. Publishing on the web with Amaya PUT enable tool is very handy !

> Therefore I updated 4 bugs out of 5 you mentioned before.

great.

> Last one is  the below error. This is the TR directory link. So you have to fix this or please let me know about correct link  ;)
> - error Line: 98 http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-mediaont-10-20100309

Right this will be resolved when the document will be published at its
final destination.

Thanks for your update. The Ontology document is now frozen and ready
for publication on TR space (it will occur next tuesday).
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/WD_V2/Overview.html

Cheers,

Thierry.