Re: [RESENDING] Straw Poll : Next F2F Schedule

Ack :)

___________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau
Innstr. 43
94032 Passau

Room 248 ITZ
Tel.: +49 851 509 3063
Fax: +49 851 509 3062
stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de
Quote of the week: Computer. This is a Class-A compulsory directive.
Compute, to the last digit, the value of pi. (Spock)

Am 02.03.2010 um 11:29 schrieb Soohong Daniel Park <soohong.park@samsung.com