Call for Comments on Publication

From: Soohong Daniel Park <soohong.park@samsung.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 19:08:58 +0900
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Folks,

At the last meeting in Seoul, we decided to publish the current version
documents, ontology and API. In doing so, several valuable comments occur in
the mailing list, and Wonsuk, Chris and Felix updated both docs accordingly.

Now, I am thinking to ask team contact for publications as ontology and API.
After that, chairs will officially request several experts of other WGs to
review our documents to get the valuable comments for preparing the last
call process. Because we don't have enough time to prepare the last call in
March.

Welcome your comments, and otherwise I will ask Thierry for the publication.

Daniel
------
Soohong Daniel Park
Samsung Electronics, DMC R&D