RE: Update API document

Dear all,

I have some remarks on the current API document. The current web service description does not really correspond to the API, meaning in the API one method is defined that allows to retrieve the values of a property, with parameters: propertyname, sourceformat, subtype, language, and fragment. These optional arguments are now not resembled by the webservice.

Moreover, the methods for setting the context are ignored.

The methods for iterating also do not include all parameters.

Lastly, the example of getting the contributors using the webservice does not return the correct values I think. (Now the different roles are returned, instead it should return pairs of identifiers and roles).

I also think that both documents (ontology and api) are closely related so I am in favor of publishing them with the same publishing schedule.

Kind regards,

Chris