RE: MAWG Minutes 2010-06-29

Hello,
Sorry for not calling in I had an unexpected visit from upper managment.
I concur to all three reolutions, and I will send out an agenda for next tuesday according to my AP.

/Joakim

[http://www.ericsson.com/shared/images/Email_line.gif]

JOAKIM SÖDERBERG M.Sc, Ph.D
Multimedia Indexing, Senior Research Engineer, Chair W3C MAWG

Ericsson Research
Multimedia Technologies
Sweden
SMS/MMS +46761263915