De : public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] de la part de Raphaël Troncy [raphael.troncy@cwi.nl]
Date d'envoi : mercredi, 16. juin 2010 11:15
À : Daniel Park
Cc : Bailer, Werner; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Objet : Re: next f2f in Sophia-Antipolis

Dear all,

> Yeah, our consensus was Sep 1-3 in Vienna, but it's duplicated with
> another schedule. Please be patient and understanding.
> What about just after IBC proposed by Raphael ?
> Perhaps, Sep. 9-10

This would work for me!
Sorry, I was not at the past f2f meeting, but would not re-opening a
doodle poll be a good solution.
Cheers.

   Raphaël

--
Raphaël Troncy
2229, route des Crêtes, 06560 Sophia Antipolis, France.

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway