Re: RE : [mawg] [rdfs taskforce] action-249: RDFS version of ma-ont availble

(catching up with the discussion)

On 12/06/2010 09:03, Evain, Jean-Pierre wrote:
> Yes, I have introduced some fucntional properties. At least things
> like an identifier dataproperty shall be functional.

I disagree. A resource may have serevarl identifiers (especially if you
allow different kinds of identifiers, like URI or ISBN...).

ma:identifier should be *inverse functional* though, which is how it can
*identify* a resource.

NB: although even that can be over-commitment. I once have been told
that ISBN number can be reused in some situtation, making it non
inverse-functional... But this is really a pathological case, I think...

  pa