Re: [LC Comment ONT]

From: Daniel Park <soohongp@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 20:45:41 +0900
To: JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA <jmcf@tid.es>
Cc: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Obviously, we are targeting for W3C Recommendation.

It seems a trade-off issue. Light version can be deployed quickly even if
its mapping does not cover all of properties. That's why it's named as
(Media Ontology 1.0). 2.0 and 3.0 will be able to expand mappings as wide as
your expectation.

Daniel

--
Soohong Daniel Park