De : public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] de la part de Evain, Jean-Pierre [evain@ebu.ch]
Date d'envoi : samedi, 12. juin 2010 18:55
À : Tobias Bürger
Cc : vmalaise; Chris.Poppe@UGent.be; Bailer, Werner; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Objet : RE : RE : [mawg] [rdfs taskforce] action-249: RDFS version of  ma-ont    availble

Hi Tobias,

If you can read mine we could use it from now on as you suggest and have a common reference on which we can make changes and test on our differnet tools.

I started from your rdfs file as you can from the extension of my file.

Yes, having a tracking issue page is nice. You can edit the changes from the rev file if you wish as I do not have very much bandwidth and will be travelling during the next two weeks. But as you can see I'll follow this very closely as I believe we ra enow working on an ontology ;-)

Best regards,

Jean-pierre