Re: [mawg] [q] Slides about the group?

Dear Tobias,

i have no slides - Chris made the slides for our SeMuDaTe2009 Paper!
You can find his slides here:

http://www.slideshare.net/chpoppe/semudatesamt-how-to-align-media-metadata-schemas-design-and-implementation-of-the-media-ontology

Best,
Florian

Am 07.06.2010 um 11:20 schrieb Joakim Söderberg:

> Dear Tobias,
>
> You can have a look at the slides I was using for the "Accessibility
> of Media Elements in HTML 5" Workshop.
>
> I think that Florian and/or Werner also have a slide set.
>
> /Joakim
>

> This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email
> on the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer

_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau