RE: [mawg] [q] Slides about the group?

From: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 11:20:36 +0200
To: Tobias Bürger <tobias.buerger@salzburgresearch.at>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear Tobias,

You can have a look at the slides I was using for the "Accessibility of Media Elements in HTML 5" Workshop.

I think that Florian and/or Werner also have a slide set.

/Joakim

This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer