Fwd: Re: [Reminder]: Last Call Working Drafts transition announcement of the API and Ontology for Media Resource 1.0

Forwarded for archives.

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: Re: [Reminder]: Last Call Working Drafts transition announcement
of the  API and Ontology for Media Resource 1.0
Date : Sun, 18 Jul 2010 11:37:00 +0100
De : Jo Rabin <jo@linguafranca.org>
Pour : tmichel@w3.org

Catching up on email on a Sunday morning - BPWG won't be submitting
comments but I think I spotted a typo when I was (out of curiosity)
looking at the doc:

3.1.1

getOriginalData

This operation allows to retrieve the original metadata according to the
specified source format.
Parameter Type Nullable Optional Description
sourceFormat DOMString ✘ ✘ This argument identifies a specific metadata
format. If a metadata format is defined, only the metadata available in
the corresponding metadata format are retrieved. This parameter is optional.

(there is a disconnect between the ✘ under optional and the statement
that the parameter is optional)

Cheers
Jo