Re: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2010-07-06

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 14:15:12 +0200
To: Joakim SŲderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
CC: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,

> Please note that it will be the *last* official call before summer
> break. Try to be join so we can dispatch some action points for the
> summer :-)

Regrets for me, I will be all day in an internal seminar organized by my

> 4. Items
> [a] Action items:
> _http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open_
> [b] Extend the LC period until the end of August or not?

The Media Fragments WG will not be able to provide a review by the
current LC deadline. Furthermore, several individuals would like to
provide reviews on their name and they need substantial additional time,
basically do the review during the summer.
I guess the group does not expect to transition to CR just now ... so I
don't see why you could not extend the LC period until the end of the
summer in order to get wider feedback.
Best regards.

RaphaŽl Troncy
Tel: +33 (0)4 - 9300 8242