RE: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2010-01-26

It's because of the financial situation. But I am sure we can do a lot of work instead of arguing:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Soohong Daniel Park [mailto:soohong.park@samsung.com]
Sent: den 25 januari 2010 05:26
To: 'Florian Stegmaier'; Joakim Söderberg
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: RE: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2010-01-26

Folks,

Unfortunately, there are few participant at upcoming F2F in Feb 23-25. I did not expect this situation ever before. Surely we will have a F2F, but it's very serious to me.

Yes, chairs will do have this item in tomorrow call, and talk about another options for example quick schedule for the next F2F after Korea...It depends of how much progress we can do in Korea though.

Daniel

------
Soohong Daniel Park
Samsung Electronics, DMC R&D