RE: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2010-01-26

Dear Joakim, all,

After the MPEG meeting would be possible for me, the week before partly overlaps with NAB.

We can offer to host the meeting in our office in Vienna (80 mins flight from Dresden). I still need to check for available rooms when we have agreed on a date. As MFWG is planning a F2F in March, I assume they will not join?

Best regards,
Werner