Primer for MAWG

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:30:33 +0100
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Dear all,

i just started going through the meeting minutes in order to collect
the things regarding the test suite. While doing this, i got to the
discussion about a "primer" for our work we hat at the first day of
the TPAC2009 [1] (you can find it at the end of the minutes).

The bottom line of this discussion was the importance of the primer.
Shall we add this as a topic for the next telecon? I think we all
forgot about that ;)

Best,
Florian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/11/05-mediaann-minutes.html