RE: Next MAWG F2F Schedule

From: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 22:32:22 +0900
To: "Soohong Daniel Park" <soohong.park@samsung.com>, <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear Daniel and all,

Proposed schedule is OK to me.

Happy new year!!!

Best regards,

Wonsuk

From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Soohong Daniel Park
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 3:02 PM
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Next MAWG F2F Schedule

Folks,

Happy new year…!

As subject, I’d like to confirm the next MAWG schedule in Korea, meeting venue is almost decided and will be posted on the mailing list soon.

Regarding the meeting date, the original proposal was Feb. 24-25, but unfortunately another schedule is duplicated in the meeting place.

Please do let me know your view on the alternative immediately.

Mar 3-4 (1st week of Mar)

Note: Feb 17-18 is also doable, but not preferable due to Korea lunar holiday in same week…

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Daniel

------

Soohong Daniel Park