Re: The second revision of ontology doc after the Seoul F2F meeting

From: Felix Sasaki <felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 11:46:14 +0100
To: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Hello Wonsuk,

great work! One minor comments below. IMO you don't need to integrate that
before publication (which is not a last call draft anyway).

http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#property-value-types-definitions
I think we should check whether the XML Schema data types match the return
types we use for the API. There might be subtle or larger differences, e.g.
with dateTime. I am happy to take that action item, if people agree that it
is useful.

Best,

Felix