From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of ext Bailer, Werner
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 5:00 AM
To: Veronique Malaise; 이원석
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: AW: Updated ontology doc within Seoul F2F meeting

Dear Véronique, all,

I agree that both describing recording and depicted location is useful. We had the discussion at the F2F in Stockholm, and we came up with the proposal to use location for recording location, and would put information about depicted locations into description or keywords (similar to other content related annotation).

Best regards,
Werner