RE: Syntactic mappings

From: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 18:50:30 +0900
To: "Bailer, Werner" <werner.bailer@joanneum.at>
Cc: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi. Werner and all.

Great job. Agreed.

> One more comment on the ontology document: For properties that do not just
> have a simple type but a structure we should define which of the elements
> in the structure are mandatory and which are optional.

Absolutely. I use the square bracket for optional element in current doc. E.g. ma:location's data type is { [name:String], [longitude:Float, latitude:Float, altitude:Float], [geoLocation:String] }. It means all is optional.
I guess we have to define this for all other properties of the table.
But I don't know at this moment which could be mandatory.

Best regards,
Wonsuk