RE: Updated ontology doc within Seoul F2F meeting

Hi. Werner and all.

As I mentioned, I guess it’s not a big deal. So I would like to keep ma:copyright at this moment. After discussed within the WG, I would like to change according to the result :)

> One further comment: I think that we should also specify units for the
> numeric values. A proposal is:
>
> - frameSize: pixels
> - duration: seconds
> - samplingrate: samples/second
> - framerate: frames/second
> - bitrate: kbps

Agreed

> I will update the summary table [1] according to the changes in the
> ontology document.

Thanks a lot. It would be great :)

Best regards,
Wonsuk.