RE: Updated ontology doc within Seoul F2F meeting

From: Bailer, Werner <werner.bailer@joanneum.at>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:25:23 +0100
To: ÀÌ¿ø¼® <wslee@etri.re.kr>
CC: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear Wonsuk, all,

Thanks for the new draft, I think it is a major improvement.

However, I have a few comments:

- in the abstract it says we define ¡°semantics-preserving¡±: the introduction states correctly that this cannot always be achieved - so it should be removed from the abstract
- section 3.1: shouldn¡¯t we list for completeness also string, float and integer and refer to definitions we are using
- section 3.2: we are currently not using any complex type definitions in the table, esp. not the person example given
- the editorial note in 4.1.2 should reference annex A
- ma:location: I¡¯m not an expert in this, but afaik there are different coordinate systems for geolocation, so we should add a string for the coordinate system to the log/lat/alt triple
- ma:right should be ma:copyright
- Annex A: I think discovery of tracks can be dropped, this is resolved by the redefinition of ma:fragment
- Annex A: I think including the references we have in the Wiki for each of the issues could be useful
- Annex C: I¡¯ve asked that before: are really all references normative? E.g. MPEG-21 that we consider not in scope
- typo: ¡°vocbulary¡± in the introduction