Re: Generating a Testsuite for API for Media Resource 1.0

From: Felix Sasaki <felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 22:35:50 +0100
To: tmichel@w3.org
Cc: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>, Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Hello Thierry,

that tool looks great. If I understand correctly it tests whether the
browser used to run it supports the interfaces specified via WebIDL, right?
I think we then need another tool, potentially just hand-written data, to
run the non-browser tests, see the thread at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Feb/0029.html.
But that is OK, IMO, to have two usage paths for the same tests.

Best,

Felix