awareness of HTML5 media multitrack API

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 07:17:10 +1100
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Hi all,

I am not sure if you are aware and I am not sure how much overlap
there is with the work you do, but in the media accessibility task
force we are currently discussing introduction of a JavaScript API for
HTML5 media resources, see
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Media_MultitrackAPI . The idea is
to get to the information of the individual tracks of a media resource
and find out information about it.

If there is any way to integrate the media annotations API that you
are working on with this, I would be interested to hear about it.

Best Regards,
Silvia.