Group Charter Dates & Ontology Test Suite

From: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 09:55:55 +0100
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Dear all,

today i had a discussion with Tobias about the test suite. In this
discussion we checked the group charter of the MAWG. As i remember, we
"updated" the milestone dates in the last F2F meeting. Will the new
dates be reflected to the charter? Is the extension of the group also
fixed?

Since a few others already discuss a possible test suite for the API,
Tobias and i will focus on the tests for the ontology. We are planning
to define a test suite that takes the correctness of mappings (and of
course negative test) into account on the basis of the MPEG-7 and
Dublin Core test data.What´s the deadline for this test suite?

Best,
Florian
_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier