Re: API at client/server side

Thanks for the explanation, Werner. I do not think that we necessarily need
to define a WSDL binding for Web IDL, but we could define

a) an additional syntax to the Web IDL syntax, which mappes easily to HTTP
query parameters, e.g. using the names of the properties like in
http://example.com/my-media-resource/?ma-query=creator+title+language
b) return types independent of Web IDL, but with identical content. Here we
could use jason, XML or whatever syntax people prefer.

If people agree on that path and on what syntax to chose I could make a
proposal for updating all sections of the API document with these additional
informations.

Best,

Felix