Current Implementation status of all Last Call comments for the Ontology and API specs.

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 18:18:24 +0100
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi,

I have checked the current Implementation status of all Last Call
comments for the Ontology and API specs.

To do so, I have reviewed the WG list archives, and some ACTIONS open
and closed.

I may have missed some actions which are closed and may have finalized
the remaining task for a particular LC comment.
Please review, the attached document, and report back if you have
accomplished a task highlighted in orange or yellow.

* in Red: LC Comments NOT REVIEWED (only 2406 : PENDING review by Tobias
and Felix)

*in Orange : LC Comments PARTIALLY implemented. PENDING.
6 LC for Ontolgy
1 LC for API

*in Yellow : LC Comments POSSIBLY implemented but need to be checked.
2 LC for API

*in Green : LC Comments FuLLY implemented. DONE.
3 LC for Ontolgy
1 LC for API

Finally for each LC comment I have also reported the status of the
Response from commenter, for information.

Only LC Comment -2406 is not really agreed by Doug.

Thanks for your feed back.

Thierry.