Open actions and change of job

From: Chris Poppe <Chris.Poppe@ugent.be>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 10:08:53 +0100
To: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,

Action-382 and Action-385 are done,

For my action item 302:

NamedFragments should be removed.

Id's should be added to the core property list so that we can refer to them
from the API-document (this is ok for the properties: "identifier" and

Lastly, starting January 3rd I will be working for TomTom (they have an
office in Ghent) as research engineer. I will still be connected to Ghent
University and participate to this group, however I will probably  have less
time to participate in phone calls and f2f meetings.

Kind regards,

Ghent University - IBBT
Faculty of Engineering
Department of Electronics and Information Systems (ELIS)
Multimedia Lab Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201
B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent

t: +32 9 33 14985
f: +32 9 33 14896
t secr: +32 9 33 14911