Status of My Action Items

From: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 17:33:41 +0900
To: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,

I have done three AIs as below

Concerning to ACTION-328, review of ontology comment 2389, I am in the same position with Werner’s opinion [1]

Concerning to ACTION-337, review of ontology comment 2405, I don’t have more issues than the listed items in the agenda [2].

ACTION-351 has been done.

Concerning to the rest of my AIs, at this moment, I missed the point of ACTION-356. So I don’t know how can I handle this L

Sorry to say that. And ACTION-309 will be done later.

In addition, Concerning to the API spec, I would like to know the consensus of the group for my API proposal [3].

Because it was not applied to the spec yet.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Nov/0086.html

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Dec/0068.html

[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Nov/0059.html

Best regards,