From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Joakim Söderberg
Sent: mardi, 7. décembre 2010 13:31
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: [AGENDA] Media Annotations WG Teleconf - 2010-12-07 - CANCELLED

Dear all,
The call today was cancelled due to many regrets. I understand that you are busy wrapping up before the end of the year.

I suggest we have a least one more call before the end of the year. Please indicate which dates you can attend so I can suggest a date for the next telecom:

14/12
21/12

Regards
Joakim