RE: Creation of ontology document

From: Chris Poppe <Chris.Poppe@ugent.be>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 12:02:06 +0100
To: "'Veronique Malaise'" <v.malaise@vu.nl>
Cc: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi Véronique,

Yes I have found several XSLT files on the CVS site. However, when I used
xmlspec-mediaann.xsl I get errors due to the entity declarations in the

<!ENTITY CableLabs1 SYSTEM "mappings/CableLabs1.htm">

<!ENTITY DIG SYSTEM "mappings/DIG.htm">

<!ENTITY DublinCore SYSTEM "mappings/DC.htm">

<!ENTITY EBUCore SYSTEM "mappings/EBUCore.htm">

The XSLT tries to find the corresponding directories which are not part of
the mediaann directory on the CVS.

Currently, I have removed these from the XSLT and now I can produce the html
file, but I am not sure that this is a proper way to go?

Kind regards,