Re: Media Annotation WG participation at its F2F at ERCIM Sophia on 08-09-10 sept 2010.

From: Felix Sasaki <felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:47:12 +0200
To: tmichel@w3.org
Cc: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hello Thierry, all,

I won't be able to participate, neither physically or via IRC. However, I am
able to spend some time for editing in the next two weeks, so please give me
action items for that. The best approach is probably that I implement some
of the longer last call comments (e.g. from Robin) directly in the
document(s) and send a mail with my edits.

Best,

Felix