Re: [LC Comment ONT] copyright/policy suggestions

From: Felix Sasaki <felix.sasaki@fh-potsdam.de>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 09:05:58 +0200
To: Renato Iannella <renato@iannella.it>
Cc: David Singer <singer@apple.com>, Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>, public-media-annotation@w3.org, Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>, Marco Casassa Mont <marco_casassa-mont@hp.com>
2010/8/17 Renato Iannella <renato@iannella.it>

> On 16 Aug 2010, at 22:13, David Singer wrote:
>
> > You are opposing the current media annotations draft, which does, for
> good pragmatic reasons.
>
> See http://www.w3.org/TR/media-annot-reqs/#req-r14

The ontology (or the API document) does not implement all requirements, and
r14 is part of the list at
http://www.w3.org/TR/media-annot-reqs/#requirements which says: "The
requirements which the Working Group currently does not have agreement to
take into account are the following:". Although I think the working group is
tending to agree that r14 should be implementet, but probably not if that
means combining policy informatinon and identification of copyright.

Felix