[ACTION-247] Status Codes for MAWG-API (done)

Dear all!

I have just noticed, that we did not discuss the status codes we
(Martin, Tobias and i) came up with during the F2F. I would suggest to
do this now via the mailing list, because the codes would be a
valuable input for the API Doc 3.1.1 getDiagnosis().

What do you think about the list (attached)?

List also available at [1].

Best,
Florian

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Apr/0115.html

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

> Von: Florian Stegmaier <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>
> Datum: 27. April 2010 17:26:40 MESZ
> An: public-media-annotation@w3.org
> Betreff: [ACTION-247] Status Codes for MAWG-API (done)
>
> Dear all,
>
> we have completed the collection of needed status codes. We tried to
> stick to the HTML/1.1 Status Codes [1] as possible. The other status
> codes always start with x62 (for MA ;) ). We think this list is
> mostly complete.
>
> 200 Ok (e.g., all fine)
> 204 No Content (e.g., if a property should be retrieved without
> content)
> 206 Partial Content (e.g., only a subset of the available data
> stored in the result set)
> 262 Syntactic Mapping (e.g., using a mapping specified in mapping
> table)
> 263 Semantic Mapping (e.g., using a inferred mapping)
> 264 Structured return value (e.g., result is structured)
> 265 Unstructured return value (e.g., result is unstructured)
>
> 400 Bad Request (e.g., syntactical error with respect to the GET
> method used)
> 404 Not Found (e.g., the queries resource is not found)
> 415 Unsupported Media Type (e.g., get duration on image data stores)
> 462 Property not defined in Source Format (e.g., location is not
> defined in MediaRSS)
>
> 500 Internal Server Error (e.g., internal library crashes somehow)
> 501 Not Implemented (e.g., only a subset of GET methods for
> properties implemented)
>
> Best,
> Florian, Tobias and Martin
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616.html
> _____________________________
> Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
> Chair of Distributed Information Systems
> University of Passau
> Innstr. 43
> 94032 Passau
>
> Room 248 ITZ