Re: F2F next week and the ash cloud condition

Florian and folks,

Now, I think we should go on to the original schedule in Vienna next week
(Mon to Wed).

Have a safe journey to Vienna and look forward to seeing all of you in there
under the blue sky in next Monday.

Daniel,

PS: Werner, our social is a seeing of disruptive volcano ? ...^.^