Re: comments on OMR 1.0 mapping to IPTC Schemas

Hello Michael, all,

the update of XMP is done, see
http://fabday.fh-potsdam.de/~sasaki/mawg/xmp.html . This should be enough to
reach the deadline declared at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Apr/0045.html.
I am sure that there is still enough food for discussion, though.

I am also responsible for the MIX table
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/WD/MIX.html ,
but I don't have time to look into this by April 20th. So this is a
candidate for exclusion from the spec.

Felix