Request for Docs update

From: Daniel Park <soohongp@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 20:27:15 +0900
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org, soohongp@gmail.com
Editors of our deliverables, (sending the email due to the call cancelled
today)

We've got the great feedbacks from Robin Berjon and Silvia Pfeiffer. Thanks
a lot.

Although we are waiting for others feedbacks (Geolocation, WebApp, DAP), we
should update our docs quickly for LC ready.

So, Editors: Please update our documents according to their feedbacks before
the next teleconf in advance. Then let's wait for further feedbacks.

In next teleconf, the updated docs should be on agenda...

[Ontology Doc Feedbacks]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Mar/0100.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2010Apr/0008.html

[API Doc Feedbacks]