Re: [mawg] Definition of ma:fragments and ma:namedFragments

Hi Werner,

first comment: your mail allowed me to notice that ma:fragment and
ma:namedFragment appear in the mapping table, but not in the WD.

regarding your remark, i agree with both your interpretation, and you
suggestion for precising the definitions.

   pa