From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of 이원석
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 7:01 PM
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org; Chris.Poppe@elis.UGent.be; Thierry Michel
Subject: Revised draft of API doc

Dear all,

Below is the revised draft of API doc.

http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-api-1.0/mediaont-api-1.0.html

I applied the data type description from Chris and I fixed a few things in this.

In addition I revised the API part to make a consistency with the data type description part.

And I also revise a little bit of text and editor note.

@Chris: please check the data type description part.

@Thierry: Could you let me know how to describe the Web IDL part by XMLSpec DTD? I think an example would be great J

Any comment or suggestion is more than welcome.

Best regards,

Wonsuk