[mawg] WebIDL language for API

From: Chris Poppe <Chris.Poppe@ugent.be>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:47:47 +0200
To: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear all,

I have taken a look at the latest Web IDL specification and created a Web
IDL version of the API [1]. Due to my (currently) limited writing access
(which is being worked on) I have not been able to integrate this in the
current API draft. Wonsuk will take care of this.

I have attached the Web IDL interface document (in MS-Word, my apologies).
It will show a bit how the interface would look like using Web IDL and
includes (in comments) some open questions.

Hear you at the phone call this afternoon!

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebIDL/

Kind regards,
Chris

Ghent University - IBBT
Faculty of Engineering
Department of Electronics and Information Systems (ELIS)
Multimedia Lab Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201
B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent
Belgium

t: +32 9 33 14959
f: +32 9 33 14896