WebIDL language

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 08:58:23 +0200
To: Victor Rodriguez Doncel <victorr@ac.upc.edu>, florian.stegmaier@uni-passau.de, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hello,

I have taken a look at the WebIDL latest spec
http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebIDL/

It seems a good candidate language to describe our API interfaces with
ECMAScript and Java bidings.

I would like to have IDL experts from the Media Annot Group to look at
WebIDL and conclude if it would be a better choice than OMG IDL.

I think Victor has a very good knowledge of IDL and Florian also
proposed to be in the loop.

Any other volunteer with an IDL knowledge ?

Thierry.