RE: Status of the API Doc v1.0

From: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 11:27:02 +0900
To: "Florian Stegmaier" <stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de>, "Victor Rodriguez Doncel" <victorr@ac.upc.edu>, "Chris Poppe" <Chris.Poppe@elis.UGent.be>
Cc: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>, 이승윤 <syl@etri.re.kr>
Dear Florian and All,

We are just in the starting point for preparing API doc because of vacation season.

So, It’s time to hardly work for reaching to our goal. ;) I think we have to make early version of first draft until 15th September.

Below is the structure we had and I describe proposal how to describe each part. If anyone have better ideas, please let me know.

In addition, I am looking for volunteers for each part. Please let me know.

0.     abstract à need to make first draft

1.     Introduction à need to make first draft

2.     Terminology à firstly add the terms from ontology doc if we need. And then add additional terms if we need.

3.     Data type Description à Do anyone have ideas ?

4.     API Description à After referred Strawman API design and notes page[1] in wiki, describe draft APIs based on the core properties of ontology doc.

5.     Examples of how to use the API(in Java for example(chris), web IDL) à I think it could be covered later after mature of APIs.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/Strawman_API_design_and_notes

Best regards,

Wonsuk