Fwd: Editors for ontology doc (Action 164)

Sorry guys - just ckecked Joakims link and noticed that it actually
was the entry i was talking of ;)

Sorry for the (maybe) confusing
___________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau
Innstr. 43
94032 Passau

Room 248 ITZ
Tel.: +49 851 509 3063
Fax: +49 851 509 3062
stegmai@dimis.fim.uni-passau.de
Quote of the week: Computer. This is a Class-A compulsory directive.
Compute, to the last digit, the value of pi. (Spock)

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail: