Re: Is there proposal of accessing metadata of media files?

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 00:40:07 +0200
Cc: Soohong Daniel Park <soohong.park@samsung.com>, ext Shumpei Shiraishi <shumpei.shiraishi@gmail.com>, public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>, public-media-annotation@w3.org, public-device-apis@w3.org
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Hi,

On Oct 7, 2009, at 15:39 , Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Soohong, Media Annotations WG - would you please provide a short
> update/status and plans regarding your Media API spec? Also, is this
> the most recent API document:
>
> http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-api-1.0/mediaont-api-1.0.html

Could you also copy DAP (cc'ed) please? We have an API in our list
(Gallery) that could probably be expressed simply with File System
plus some metadata. We certainly wouldn't mind being able to declare
an easy victory there.

[For those who are missing the context, it's at http://www.w3.org/mid/DE062981-B996-4DA0-A2DE-E8FCE3475C39@nokia.com
  ]

--