W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > October 2009

[AGENDA] Media Annotation Teleconf 2009-10-06

From: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 18:46:02 +0200
Message-ID: <4055256AED9D224D9442B19BF1C4C490045DE2B2@esealmw118.eemea.ericsson.se>
To: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hello, 
Since we didn't have a quorum last week I post almost the same agenda.
Here is the agenda for our call on Tuesday 6 October 12 UTC.
*===================================================================*
*Tuesday, 6 October 12:00-13:00 UTC*
*===================================================================*
* **Zakim General Information*
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=06&year=2009&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261 <http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html> 
Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 6294 (spells "MAWG")
Duration: 60 minutes
-------------------------------------------------------------------
IRC channel: #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 <http://irc.w3.org:6665/>  W3C IRC Web Client : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client <http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/> )
Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------
WG home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/
WG admin home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
WG open issue : 
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
*===================================================================*
*AGENDA*
*[1] Administratives*
Chair: Joakim, Daniel
Scribe: ?
Regrets: 
[a] Agenda review 
http://www.w3.org/2009/09/15-mediaann-minutes.html
[b] Selection of scribe for next meeting
Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html
- Volunteer to scribe for telecon on 6 October 2009
*[2] Items*
[a] Action items
Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the list http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
[b] Status of First WD of API doc
    - open problems (Chris): http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Sep/0060.html,
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Sep/0065.html
-	Werner & Raphael raised issue about the definition of the ma:fragments and ma:namedFragments elements. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Oct/0005.html
    - Status on API Document.
	Wonsuk has applied the data type description from Chris and made changes to API accordingly.
	Florian has reformulated the abstract
[c] AOB
 
/Joakim
Received on Sunday, 4 October 2009 16:54:43 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Sunday, 4 October 2009 16:54:43 GMT