Re: ACTION-193 : IE access to TPAC page

From: Raphaël Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 15:33:41 +0100
To: Pierre-Antoine <pierre-antoine.champin@liris.cnrs.fr>
CC: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Dear Pierre Antoine,

> regarding my action 193, I tried again and I still do not have access to
> the given page
> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC09/registrants#media
> even with my W3C login/passwd.

I can explain the problem but not solve it :-)
When someone opens a questionnaire, there is a tipbox to state that the
questionnaire results are visible by anyone? w3c members only? or anyone
who has a W3C account (your case). I assume this questionnaire has not
this tip box checked ...
Solution: the questionnaire owner(s) can modify it ... but I'm not sure
it is worth it.

   Raphaël

--
Raphaël Troncy
2229, route des Crêtes, 06560 Sophia Antipolis, France.